Posted on January 31, 2020 1:09 AM by John Heaston
Hello Park Place at Preston Lakes Bloggers!
You asked for a platform for Blogging. Here it is. But there are some guidelines and proper blogging etiquette.
PARK PLACE AT PRESTON LAKES BLOGGING RULES:
- Be professional and considerate.
- Any derogatory Blog identifying any other Member will not be approved to publish.
- No foul language, racism, pornography, mean or personal attacks will be tolerated.
- Talk about interesting topics.
- No more than one published picture.
- Don't copy and paste a bunch of information. Make it your own.
What is a blog?
The term "blog" is short for "weblog," which refers to an online journal. Blogs began as personal mini sites that people used to record their opinions, stories, and other writings as well as photos and videos. As the web has grown and changed, blogs have gained more recognition and merit. Nowadays, blogs can be for businesses, news, networking, and other professional means.
How Do Blogs Work?
Blogs consist of a series of posts made by one or more bloggers. The posts appear in reverse chronological order, with the most recent post at the top of the main page. All posts are archived, and are usually sorted into categories. Readers can browse these categories or page back through the blog to read older entries.
Have fun Blogging.
Park Place at Preston Lakes HOA